One of the main features of Collection Manager is the ability to duplicate collections while maintaining sort orders. But just how do you duplicate a collection in the first place? Read on!
Duplicating a collection has a few important steps:
- Begin by choosing the collection you want to duplicate
You can do this by choosing Collections > Manage from the main menu.
- Click the collection you would like to duplicate which will take you to the collection details page.
- From there, click the Actions button as shown below:
- On the following page, enter the new collection name, choose the options you'd like, and click Next...
- You'll see a confirmation screen, and then a notice to let you know when the duplication is complete!
That's it! As always, feel free to reach out to us at Collection Manager Support for assistance.