One of the main features of Collection Manager is the ability to duplicate collections while maintaining sort orders. But just how do you duplicate a collection in the first place? Read on!
Duplicating a collection has a few important steps:
- Begin by choosing the collection you want to duplicate
You can do this by choosing Collections > Manage from the main menu.
- Click the collection you would like to duplicate which will take you to the collection details page.
- From there, click the Actions button as shown below:
- On the following page, enter the new collection name, choose the options you'd like, and click Next...
- You'll see a confirmation screen, and then a notice to let you know when the duplication is complete!
That's it! As always, feel free to reach out to us at Collection Manager Support for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.